When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

~ Kahlil Gibran, from"The Prophet"

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Even if we're apart...

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem
and smarter than you think.


But the most important thing is,
even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.

Winnie the Pooh has some pretty wise thoughts.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm rather partial to this one as well!

People who don't Think probably don't have Brains;
rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.

Hmm... sleep on that one for a bit!


Gotta love our buddy Pooh - more formally known as Edward Bear.

5 comments:

  1. Pooh bear is one of my personal gurus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being, "stuffed with fluff!"

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, that wise bear has a "thoughtful spot" too! I, myself, tend to relate to his eating side..."I am stout, round, and I have found, speaking poundage wise, I improve my appitite when I exercise!" (or when I make my way into the kitchen...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love going back to re-read your posts, Mary. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." LOVE that and you! Fluff is a really good thing....xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody up for Pooh Sticks? I know of a good bridge. It may not be in The Hundred Acre Wood, but I think Fullersburg would do!

    ReplyDelete