When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

~ Kahlil Gibran, from"The Prophet"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To All

On this Mother's Day, I count my many blessings ~

My Christopher David


who is responsible, self-assured, directed, reliable, witty

My Sarah Maureen


who is patient, independent, easy-going, secure, tolerant

My Matthew Robert


who is tender-hearted, resourceful, sentimental, free-spirited, kind

My Erin Elizabeth


who was tenacious, courageous, determined, resilient
and still-inspiring

And My Keenan McGregor McCrory


who is gentle, instinctively comforting, devoted, usefully absorbent (if kleenex is not handy)
and everyone claims, "mom's favorite"

3 comments:

  1. We are here in Indiana, with our gang, gathering from Oregon, Illinois and Massachusetts. Hannah graduated yesterday and we are in a puddle of family bliss. Gretta and I "bumped" our "e"'s yesterday and sent some love your way. Missing you today, and wishing we could take a long walk at the mill with "your favorite".
    Love you,
    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Mrs. Potts!

    Love
    Kristin Preuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I know Sarah and have not had the opportunity to meet and see the rest of the family in person, so this might just be my observation, but she looks EXACTLY like you Mrs. Potts in the picture where you were holding Sarah as a baby. I had to do a double take! What a special thing.

    I hope you had a good Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete